Reasons why I love this eyeshadow palette:
1. The shadows are pigmented and smooth.
2. The colors are beautiful together.
3. It covers all the bases (highlighter and matte brown included).
4. Its the kind of palette I can throw in my carry on with nothing else for the weekend and still be happy.
5. The gorgeous taupe shade, I love a great taupe, and this one is stunning.
If you love your neutral shadows, this palette would be such a great one for you (in my opinion). It has just about everything you need to wear an everyday eye or a smokey eye, or anything in between. It has a shimmery champagne, which I love using all over the lid or as a brow/inner corner highlight (or even a highlight on your face). A shimmery taupe (just stunning) which I love using on the outer half of my lid or all over. A matte brown, which is just perfect, for blending in the crease. A darker brown with shimmer, to darken it all up and add some drama (or go all out and use it for a brown smokey eye). Lastly, it has a really pretty pink sheen, which you can use all over your lids for a romantic, soft look.
Its a little warm, but kind of neutral toned palette, so it really will suit everyone. Its just such a great basic, staple, palette. I can use this everyday for a good while and love my eye looks (until my makeup obsession kicks in and I have to use something else).
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a solid neutral palette that isn’t too big (some days 12 shadows are just too many, looking at you Naked palettes). You can get this palette at Sephora, Dior counters, or online for $60.
The rundown: A+